Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
07:45 – 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area only) and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board your Silversea Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew.
13:00 – Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Silversea Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
14:30 – Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
15:30 – Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture panoramic view of Halong Bay.
16:30 – Kayaking & swimming
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay (B, L, D)
06:00 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 – Back to Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell Lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at Tuan Chau port around noon time.
13:30 – You will take Hydrofoil boat from Tuan Chau to Gia Luan pier. Then driving through Cat ba island and Cat Ba town. After that take boat trip through Lan Ha Bay and Floating village
15:30 – Arriving Nam Cat island, check in time then Enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing football, volleyball, kayaking to explore untouched area nearby bungalow.
18:30 – Having BBQ dinner in bungalow on Nam Cat island
20:30 – Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities in bungalow. Stay overnight on Nam Cat island.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
07:00 – Breakfast served at bungalow, then you got free time to kayaking, swimming or joining a biking and trekking trip in Viet Hai Village (from 8:00-11:00 cost extra 5usd/pax)
11:00 – Enjoy a delicious farewell lunch on Nam Cat island before taking boat to Beo Pier.
12.30 – Say goodbye the beauty of Halong bay and Cat Ba Islands the head to Hanoi .
16.30 – Arrive in Hanoi. Time can change a little bit, depends on traffic jam
- Transfers: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Welcome drink
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms.
- All meals on board as mentioned
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tai Chi Lesson & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Bungalow at Catba Sandy Beach (on Nam Cat island) : It is suitable only for relaxing, loving nature, doing row-kayak. Since it is in remote island, the facility/room is simply basic, wifi is available (but not strong), electronic power sometimes is not stable. So if you would like to have a better accommodation, please choose the option to stay at the hotel or resort at the Catba mainland)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Tour guide : We use the local guides in the boat and the bungalow in Catba, so you may find there are some guides in the trip.
- Pick up time is around 7.45am to 8.30am. If not ready before 8.30am, you have to arrange their own car to Halong bay.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one day prior to the cruise date. Alternative foods will be prepared
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
- Boat/Bungalow air-conditioner turn-on about at 7:00pm-7:00am
- You should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tour guide’s arrangement and rules of landscape.