- Seeing this world-famous UNESCO World Heritage site with your own eyes
- Feasting on traditional Vietnamese food in the backdrop of 1,600 islands
- Enjoying a cocktail on the traditional junk boat’s sun deck
|08:00||Depart for Halong Bay from Hanoi. Our shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel.
Enjoy a three hour scenic drive past rice paddies and through rural villages in the Red River Delta with a short refreshment stop en-route.
|12:00||Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina and go onboard day cruise. Welcome cocktails are served.|
|13:00||Savor a delicious set menu lunch as starts cruising.
Along the four hour cruise, you will have the chance to take in the tranquility and natural beauty of Halong Bay from the deck. Have your cameras ready to capture beautiful photos of tiny green islands dotted with rock arches, of emerald waters dazzling in daylight and of the sheer magnificence of the seascape.
The cruise will pass Con Cho Da (Stone Dog) rock, Lu Huong (Incense burner), and the many other strangely-shaped islets in this area.
|15:00||Visit Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay thanks to its exceptional size and shapes and amazing stalagmites and stalactites.|
|16:00||Cruise back to Tuan Chau Marina.|
|17:30||Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Return to Hanoi.|
|21:00||Arrive in Hanoi. End of service.|
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Boat cruises and rides while on tour
- Service charges and government VAT tax