Location: The Mouth of the River where it meets the Cua Dai Sea
Departure Time: 1600hr (4:00pm)
Duration: 2.5 hours
Daily departure, Group Tour
The special part of the day for a local Hoi An fisherman is in the late afternoon, setting out into the Cua Dai Sea with expectations of a bountiful catch.
SUNSET CRUISE enables you to witness two special daily rituals: the passing parade of the local fishing fleet setting out to sea and the magic of the sun slowly sinking in the western sky. Our tour also provides you with the opportunity to experience paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat. Back on-board our boat you can enjoy the setting of the sun and the day’s end with refreshments including cold beer and soft drinks together with a Complimentary Vietnamese Snack.
TOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Pick up at hotel by coach
- Board our boat and cruise to the mouth of the river where it meets the Cua Dai Sea
- Witness the daily ritual of the local Hoi An fishing fleet putting out to the Cua Dai Sea
- Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing
- Learn how to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat
- Back on-board our boat, enjoy a cold beer or soft drink and a Complimentary Vietnamese Snack
- Return to hotel by coach